1. Cut out and glue the chart into your science journal (this should take a half page)
2. Choose a picture from a magazine at the table. Describe and sketch what it looks like viewing it with the unaided eye.
3. View the same picture with the magnifying glass, describe and sketch what it looks like under magnification.
4. Do that with each of the different types of meteorites included in the disk.
5. Answer the 4 questions in your science journal underneath your chart.
6. I have my own personal meteorite that I purchased up at my desk. If you would like to look at or hold it to see what an actual meteorite looks and feels like, please come up and ask. :) Here is information about that specific meteorite.
Other Materials You May Need